How To Use?
1. How can I have more contacts in the XOX-Voopee network?
If they’re in the XOX-Voopee network, just add their Voopee phone number into your contact list. If they’re not using XOX-Voopee network, get them to sign up today to enjoy our services!
2. How do I call or message my contacts in the XOX-Voopee network?
- Voice calls: First, click on the XOX-Voopee app. Then, tap the keypad, “Contact List”, and “Call” to connect the call.
- SMS: First, click on the XOX-Voopee app and sign in. Then, tap the “Messaging” function, “Menu”, and select “New SMS” to type your message.
3. Is there a fair usage policy or gap for voice calls and SMS between XOX-Voopee users?
No. There are no limitation or fair usage policy.
4. Can I call my contacts who are NOT using XOX-Voopee? And what are the rates?
Of course! You can call other XOX-Voopee users for FREE and non XOX-Voopee users at LOW LOCAL CALL RATES. Click here to view Voopee Call Rates.
5. Is there a character limit for text messages?
Yes, text messages are currently limited to 160 characters for each message.
6. Can I message those who are NOT in the XOX-Voopee network? And what are the rates?
Yes, you are allowed to message anyone. Click here to view Voopee Call Rates.
7. Why is my normal messaging synced to the Voopee messaging?
This is one of the unique features of XOX-Voopee. We designed our messaging feature to make life easier for you. With a single tap, XOX-Voopee intelligently syncs your smartphone’s SMS inbox into Voopee, you can conveniently read, reply or write all your text messages via Voopee.
8. How do I quit the XOX-Voopee app?
To quit, go to Task Manager and click exit/quit application.
9. How do I open XOX-Voopee again after quitting it?
To open XOX-Voopee, just go to the app interface and tap on the XOX-Voopee icon.