Payment and Subscription
1. Will I be charged for using XOX-Voopee services?
No, the Voopee mobile app is absolutely FREE to download and doesn’t require any registrations. Other than that, the app is preloaded with RM2 airtime for you to try calling and texting other phone numbers from other telco operators.
2. Can I top up my XOX-Voopee services using XOX recharge vouchers?
Yes, just key in the 16-digit number printed on the recharge vouchers. You may purchase the XOX recharge vouchers at any 7-Eleven outlet or leading convenient stores.
3. What are the rates plan for XOX-Voopee?
Click here to view Voopee Call Rates.
4. Why do I still need credits to call non XOX-Voopee users?
As a registered Voopee user, you enjoy FREE UNLIMITED voice calls and sms to other Voopeer users. But to call or SMS non Voopee users, you would require credits as normal LOCAL CALL RATE apply.
5. How do I top up my XOX-Voopee credits?
You can top up your XOX-Voopee credit via XOX recharge vouchers, credit cards (Visa or Mastercard), CIMB Clicks, Maybank2U Online, Alliance Online, Hong Leong Online, AmOnline, RHB Online, and FPX (Maybank2U, PBeBank, Bank Islam, Hong Leong Online, RHB Online, CIMB Clicks).
6. I just reloaded my XOX-Voopee credits but why is the credit balance unchanged?
You may want to check your Internet connection and try to log out and log in to XOX-Voopee again to refresh the system. If you still encounter the same problem, kindly contact our Voopee Support.
7. What if while making a payment, I lost Internet connection and my process was interrupted, will my money be forfeited?
The transaction may not be completed due to the interruption of Internet connection. Kindly contact Voopee Support for further clarification before you proceed with another transaction.
8. Do I need to register with iPay88 as a member first?
No, you do not need to register with iPay88 as member to make payment.
9. Will I receive a confirmation of receipt or payment from iPay88?
Yes, you will receive a payment notification email and SMS from iPay88 after each successful payment transaction.
10. Is it compulsory for me to provide an email address to sign-up with XOX-Voopee?
Yes, you will have to provide a valid email address in order to receive payment notification email from iPay88 after each successful payment transaction.
11. What if I don’t have an email, are there any other options for me to receive the confirmation of payment?
If you do not have an email, you can choose to receive payment notification via SMS on your existing physical phone number.
12. What are the payments options that iPay88 offer?
iPay88 provides a wide range of payment options via credit cards (Visa and Mastercard), CIMB Clicks, Maybank2U Online, Alliance Onlince, Hong Leong Online, Amonline, RHB Online, and FPX (Maybank2U, PBeBank, Bank Islam, Hong Leong Online, RHB Online, CIMB Clicks).
13. Does iPay88 offer a debit card payment option?
No, we only accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards at the moment.
14. Can I g et a refund for cancellation?
There will be no refunds under any circumstances once a payment has been made. Kindly refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
15. Are the payment notifications sent to credit card holder or Voopee subscriber?
The transaction confirmation email is automatically generated by our system and sent to the email address you provided when you are making the payment via mobile app.
16. Where can I purchase XOX recharge vouchers to recharge my XOX-Voopee credit?
You may purchase the XOX recharge vouchers at any 7-Eleven outlet or leading convenient stores.
17. Is itemised billing available for XOX-Voopee?
No, we do not provide itemised billing at the moment but you may check your call details on your XOX-Voopee.
18. What will happen to my XOX-Voopee account balance when my XOX-Voopee expires?
The account balance can only be used within 6 months from the date you sign-up to XOX-Voopee. Any unused balance shall bring forward.
19. Can iPay88 resend me the confirmation email?
No. We do not resend the confirmation. The transaction confirmation email is automatically generated by our system and send to the email address provided by you when making your payment.
20. I’ve been billed incorrectly, what do I do?
Kindly contact Voopee Support immediately.
21. How do I cancel my order and get a refund?
There is no refund under any circumstances once a payment has been made. Kindly refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
22. Why did I receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org?
You will receive a payment notification email from iPay88 after a successful payment transaction.
23. I did not make an online purchase but why did I receive a confirmation email from iPay88?
This may had happen because another legitimate subscriber made a mistake when typing their email address, and you have received the purchase confirmation email by mistake, or it could be due to a fraudulent transaction. Please contact your bank immediately to find out if any unauthorized transactions had taken place.
24. I received a payment notification email, but why is the payment not shown in my XOX-Voopee account?
The transaction may not be completed due to a dropped Internet connection or other unforeseen circumstances. Kindly contact Voopee Support for further clarification before you proceed with another transaction.